Our policy on copyright content and your rights while visiting our website athenry.org. This document was updated on 01 February 2021.
1. The information contained on and the contents of the pages of this web site, including but not limited to the layout and expression, are the copyrighted work of Finbarr O’Regan and/or respective authors, and may not be copied, transmitted, converted, transcribed or reproduced, except in accordance with the following permission:
• You may print or download on any single personal computer, one copy of the contents of these pages (other than those excepted from this licence below) for your personal, non commercial use.
• All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied.
• The limited licence to copy materials on these pages does not include the design or layout of the O’Regan Athenry web site.
• All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
• The limited licence to copy materials on these pages, set out above, does not permit the incorporation of the material, whether documentation or software, or any part thereof, in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other format. In particular, but without limitation, no part of these pages may be copied or distributed for any commercial purpose. No part of these pages may be reproduced or transmitted on, or to, or stored in, any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
2. The information and documentation contained on these pages is provided for general information and general interest purposes only. Although we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, correctness and completeness of the information and documentation contained on these pages, the information and documentation is provided AS IS without any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The use of this web site is solely at the user’s sole risk and we shall not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, as a result of use of, or reliance on, the information and documentation set out on the pages of this web site, whether authorised or not, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law.
3. If you do not accept the above terms and conditions of use of these web site pages then you are not entitled to use this web site.
4. Use of this web site shall be made subject to the laws of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all permissions, exclusions, licences, policies, and conditions of use set out in this web site. The Courts of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with, this web site and its use. Both parties hereby consent to the admissibility of electronic evidence before the Courts of Ireland.